Contacting CinemaFunk is easy. You can say hello by dropping us a line on Twitter, Facebook, or Google +. Of course, if you need more attention, you’re welcome to use our contact form. However, we do have a few things to keep in mind:
Please use this category only if your reason for contacting us does not fit in the other categories.
We appreciate any filmmaker or public relations firm submitting films for review on CinemaFunk.
Prior to submitting your film, please browse through our past movie reviews so you can get a better understanding on how we approach reviewing films.
Film Submission Qualifications
All qualifications require validation and/or discernible proof.
- The film must have been selected for screening at a minimum of two (2) film festivals
- Has/Will screen at a theater or cinema and is open to the public
- 60 minutes minimum run time excluding credits
- Must be in English, or have English subtitles
If you believe that your film qualifies, please select the "Film Submission" category and fill out the form below.
As a guideline, CinemaFunk is very particular about advertising to ensure that our content is top priority. We say no more than we say yes.
- Sponsored Post: Please see our movie review of Drive for an example of a sponsored post.
- Sidebar or Footer Link: These are links that appear in our sidebar or footer. Can be page specific, front-page only, or site wide.
- Other: The advertising you are interested is not listed here.
- CinemaFunk also uses both Google Adsense and Lijit/Federated Media for advertising and you can target your ads through those advertising platforms.
Like we said under Film Submissions, CinemaFunk is dedicated to quality criticism and important film issues. Please do not submit frivolous link submissions. We only partner with websites of high quality and we expect a similar reciprocal link.
Press Releases and News
Seriously, don't bother. CinemaFunk is not a promotional machine. All press releases and news will be discarded immediately.